Rosegrove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application: Protection Paladin.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kain

Application: Protection Paladin. Empty
PostSubject: Application: Protection Paladin.   Application: Protection Paladin. EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 12:58 pm

1. Character name: Kain

2. Character class: Paladin

2.1 Character level: 80

3. Something about yourself (Age, sex, hobbies): 23, Games, Drink, Uni.

4. What spec do you use? Why? Are you open to change your spec for raids?: Tank, I've been told i'm good at tanking, and since the launch of Sporeggar i've been tank, and never respecced. Although Pre-tbc I was Holy.

5. Fill the corresponding templates according your raid role:
5.1. Tank:
Health:27249
Defense:540
Armor:23452
Dodge:20.35%
Parry:16.53%
Block:21.52%
Hit:159
Mana:5734
Mp5:31
Spelldamage:591
Spellhit:159

6. Primary professions and skill level: Blacksmith and Mining, Maxed.

7. Your raiding experience (PreTBC, TBC and WotLK): All Pre-TBC, except only the Military Quarter of Naxx. TBC; Kara & Gruul. Wotlk; Naxx 10, Vault 10/25.

8. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave?: Too many to recall, Rage of the Phoenix (Left due to being a bit RP'd out.)

9. Character history: Please list what characters, and their levels, that you have played before: Shaman, Warrior, Rogue 70. Mage, Hunter 60. All rest around 40-50's.

10. Why do you want to join Rosegrove?: Nothing else for me to achieve now except raiding, and Rose seems a little bit relaxed rather than the hardcore raiding guilds.

11. Who do you know in Rosegrove?: Fridr, Rishe, Dalthus, Evoke, Claws, know alot of the rest due to raiding in Naxx with.

12. We raid from 19/20.00 on weekdays. How many of these raids could you attend to?: All, except Sundays/Tuesdays after 11pm Gametime.
Back to top Go down
Evoke

Evoke

PostSubject: Re: Application: Protection Paladin.   Application: Protection Paladin. EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 7:04 pm

Hey Kain!! Good to see you around here, thanks for applying to us. As I said to your mates, we'll see if we can fit you in a raid even though we already raided with you... ;p Good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rosegrove.darkbb.com
claws

claws

PostSubject: Re: Application: Protection Paladin.   Application: Protection Paladin. EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 2:29 pm

well afther today he has trully let him self shine , going on progress raid knowing we would wipe is a true raider hi/her duty , and this here is a fine example , he got my vote
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Protection Paladin.   Application: Protection Paladin. Empty

Back to top Go down

Application: Protection Paladin.
Page 1 of 1