Rosegrove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilutii

application Empty
PostSubject: application   application EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:07 pm

1. Character name

Evilutiion

2. Character class

Death knight

3. What spec do you use? Why?

i am blood spec . i enjoy beying somewhat of a warrior , with somewhat of healing power Wink plus , its the most direct dps branch of Dk , and dps is what i like .

4. Primary professions and skill level

cof .. cof .. i slacked here .. anyways im BL/223 , Mining/235

5. Your raiding experience (TBC and WotLK)

ive been a part of some low lvl raids starting from 60 up , and at 80 ive done VoA , OS , EoE , raided some allie cities , and only been once at naxx ( not sure what part ) .

6. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave?

Slayers of Outlands - i left because guild got disbanded Sad
Ith - well i left them because i dont need to be in a guild , if its to be solo all the time talking to myself ...

7. Character history: Please list what characters, and their levels, that you have played before.

i have a lvl 60 fury warrior , a lvl 19 twink , and a few other low lvld chars , nothing worth mentioning

8. Why do you want to join Rosegrove?

well u guys seem to be fairly active , theres always a few Rosegrove members running around , and im very active myself on the game . plus i know Velnias from Slayers of Outlands days , and u guys have a lot of my fellow countryman there Razz

9. Who do you know in Rosegrove?

well only Velnias i guess , i talked a bit with Evoke and Camel , but cant say i actually know em Wink

10. We raid from 19/20.00 on weekdays. How many of these raids could you attend to?

this might be a bit of a prob ... im very active as ive said , but 20:00 is 1h earlier then the time i usually online ... i wont for sure be able to go to ALL raids , but ill manage to go at least twice a week .

Optional1: Something about yourself (Age, sex, hobbies)

well idk very well what to say ... on personal note , im not an amazing geared dude ( i have very bad luck on raids ) , and i understand very well if my schedule prob is a no go for u guys .

anyways im almost a 25 year old dude , sex i like it very much . all the time pls ( LOL ) no , seriously , im Male , and hobbies only WoW Smile

k , tks for reading meh , accept , dont accept , no heart feelings anyway ^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
Evil

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:00 am

for better insight
Back to top Go down
Evil

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 6:52 pm

i believe its a bit disrespectfull to leave people that are interested in ur guild hanging without answer when i had to log onto site , fill in form and such ... i said i would be happy with either a yes or no , but at least i was hoping for some kind of answer ...
Back to top Go down
Dalthus

Dalthus

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application EmptySun Mar 29, 2009 2:02 pm

Declined. Sorry for the long waiting time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

application Empty
PostSubject: Re: application   application Empty

Back to top Go down

application
Page 1 of 1