Rosegrove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

skullhoof application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SKULLHOO

skullhoof application Empty
PostSubject: skullhoof application   skullhoof application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 am

1. Character name SKULLHOOF
2. Character class DEATH KNIGHT

3. What spec do you use? Why? BLOOD, I ALWAYS USED THIS ONE AND IM SKILLED ABOUT IT - IM DPS

4. Primary professions and skill level ENGINERING 399

5. Your raiding experience (TBC and WotLK) TBC: WITH MY MAGE KARAZHAN AND ZULAMAN IN WOTLK WITH THIS IVE CLEARED THE VOA (N AND H) AND OS (N AND H). NAXX MADE SOME BOSS (N AND H)

6. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave? AKASUKI, REQUIEM (WITH MAGE); STOICISM (WITH THIS ONE) THE GUILD IS NO MORE
7. Character history: Please list what characters, and their levels, that you have played before. TESLA (80 MAGE) SKULLHOOF (DK 80)
8. Why do you want to join Rosegrove? IVE PLAYED SOME INSTANCE WITH SOME OF YOUR MAN, I KNEW OSHI AND SOME OF MY PREVIOUS GUILDMATES ARE IN
9. Who do you know in Rosegrove? BLOODSHARD; less IRATICUS, SATHIRA

10. We raid from 19/20.00 on weekdays. How many of these raids could you attend to? IM A WORKER. IT DEPENDS. BUT TO BE HONEST IM NOT A CONTINUATIVE PLAYER: EVEN IN STOICISM I JOINED WHEN IT WAS NEEDED AS REPLACEMENT
Back to top Go down
Lascaris

Lascaris

PostSubject: Re: skullhoof application   skullhoof application EmptyMon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Don't know you, hope to meet you though.

Also check your caps lock key XD
Back to top Go down
Evoke

Evoke

PostSubject: Re: skullhoof application   skullhoof application EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 7:44 pm

I'm not sure if this is a serious application, if you want to chat and are still interested in joining us /poke me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rosegrove.darkbb.com
skullhoo

PostSubject: application   skullhoof application EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 11:58 am

hi evoke
it is a serious application (ok im a shard's friend and this isnt a good presentation).
just the day after of my app i'd a serious problem in rl. actually im involved in this and ill freeze the app for a while.
When all will be solved ill reapply avoiding to waste the time of the moderator
thanks and sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skullhoof application   skullhoof application Empty

Back to top Go down

skullhoof application
Page 1 of 1