Rosegrove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Esmerald 80 Blood Elf Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Esmerald

Esmerald 80 Blood Elf Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Esmerald 80 Blood Elf Warlock   Esmerald 80 Blood Elf Warlock EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:55 am

1. Character name: Esmerald
2. Character class: Warlock

3. What spec do you use? Why?
I use destruction for high dps, I also have demonlogy for off spec what do little less dps but gives very nice buff called Demonic pact for caster based raids
( I can use what your guild needs)

4. Primary professions and skill level
Enchanting 407 and Tailoring 435

5. Your raiding experience (TBC and WotLK)
I have raided on TBC Kara,ZA,Gruul,Magethorian,SSC,TK,MH wotlk: OS 10 and 25+1 d,naxx 10 and 25, malygos 10, Ulduar 10 and 25 on 25 ulduar 5/14 (with rogue) and ofc Voa 10 and Voa 25

6. Previous guilds in Sporeggar , why did you leave? End of Days leaved cuz it died activition ended and there wasnt no raids
7. Character history: Please list what characters, and their levels, that you have played before.Well this is my top 5: 80 Warlock, 80 Rogue, 71 DK, 67 Priest, 60 Hunter
8. Why do you want to join Rosegrove? I have looked for while nice raiding guild from Sporeggar server, I almost gived up from hope and planned migrate, but then I saw Rosegrove
looking range dps so I though give a shot.
9. Who do you know in Rosegrove? Lindley ( old guild mate)

10. We raid from 19/20.00 on weekdays. How many of these raids could you attend to? all of them ofc

Optional1: Something about yourself (Age, sex, hobbies) I am 16 years old boy from Finland.

affraid affraid Suspect Suspect affraid affraid affraid affraid
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
affraid affraid Suspect Suspect affraid affraid affraid affraid Finland FTW
Back to top Go down

Esmerald 80 Blood Elf Warlock
Page 1 of 1