Rosegrove
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dk seeking guild

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nalenuu

Dk seeking guild Empty
PostSubject: Dk seeking guild   Dk seeking guild EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:39 am

1. Nalenuu
2. DK (Death Knight)

3. Spec 0/32/39 (DW)

4. Skinning(450)

5 and 7.Well i did lvl Nalenuu to 80 and raided with him in naxx 10 man naxx 25 man EoE 10 man, OS 25 man 2D, OS 10 man 1D. Ive have a alt Lock lvl 80. And i have a DK alt lvl 64. I had a 70 mage long ago but i lost him in a scam. I did mange to get to SSC with the mage.. I had also a 70 shaman pre WotLK did only heroic instances with him. Nalenuu have about 4k dps in 25 man raids. a little less in 10 man

6. Previous guild, Blood vendor. Well i leaved couse we didt have healers for 25 man raids anymore. So we didt manage to continue with 25 man raids.

8. Couse ive heard many nice comments about your guys, it sounds like a very good guild and the people in it seems to be nice too.

9. Not rly much, I know Evoke a bit. I know it is the 22th best guild in sporeggar. And i know their raids is very good, couse i have been puged in some of them. And i know Deathroth.

10. The raid time is perfect for me, Well i usealy sign up for all raids in the week, unless i have somthing very important else to do, (very rare). I will be able to attend all of the raids.

About myself. Im 16 year old boy from Norway. Hobbeis wow ofc.

Wave Evoke and Death from me.

Nalenuu
Back to top Go down
Nalenuu

Dk seeking guild Empty
PostSubject: Dk seeking guild   Dk seeking guild EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:53 am

Back to top Go down

Dk seeking guild
Page 1 of 1